Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:59:54 +0100
From: Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
To: pabs@debian.org, evgeni@debian.org
Subject: IRC meeting of games team

Hi,

unfortunately I'm unable to attend and I admit I do not really plan to
join the games team - I'm in to many teams yet.  However, I'd like to
remind you about the plan to work on the tasks files.  If only somebody
would consider to continue working on

  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/games/trunk/debian-games/tasks

it has only one svn log entry:

r2910 | tille | 2011-07-30 16:40:16 +0200 (Sa, 30. Jul 2011) | 2 Zeilen

Inject tasks for Debian Games

That's not as impressive as I was hoping for when I used the BOF at
DebConf for hacking on this.  What about pointing people in the meeting

   http://blends.alioth.debian.org/games/tasks/

and if somebody considers the list as far to inclomplete tell them to
add a

   Depends: gamex, gamey, gamez

to the apropriate file (and create new tasks files).  The status of the
tasks is about 6-7 years old - just a plain copy from Debian Jr. since
it is unmaintained.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--