Re: Analysis of "Nikki and the Robots" dependencies

Hmpf :(

I'm a bit baffled by this. I cannot reproduce this. Just to clarify:
When holding one of the arrow keys, Nikki turns around to face the
correct direction but doesn't walk in that direction?

Can you try to use other keys for moving around (configurable via the
options menu)?

(You can also display the slowdown of the game logic and the physics
simulation by starting the game with -p. It should be around 0%. I'm
pretty sure that's not the problem, though.)

Once again: Hmpf.

Sönke

(I am not subscribed, so please cc me!)