Re: Lightning Talk for games

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Emmanuel Kasper wrote:

> I remember it was discussed, or I read somewhere, the idea of doint
> Lightning Talk game presentation. Is here still something planned for
> Games ? I'd like to make a lightning talk about Mame/Mess ( Technically
> an Emulator but mostly used for games )

Will you be at DebConf11? The hour of lightning talks Rhonda proposed
was not accepted to the schedule, but there could be games lightning
talks during the regular lightning talks session. I'm thinking I might
do one about Warzone 2100 & Chromium BSU, not sure yet. Send a mail to
the organiser, he said on IRC there are relatively few slots used so
far.

http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20110722.125747.ca201ea9.en.html

--
bye,