Re: Proposed Debian Games meeting #5, August 6-12

On 07/19/2011 06:21 AM, michael kapelko wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've created a timeslot poll for the 5th Debian games meetings here:
> http://www.doodle.com/6i5488txu32d7c97
> The suggested time for August 6-7 is 5am - 4pm UTC, and for August
> 8-12 : 12pm - 4pm UTC.

Rather Euro-centric choice of times for the weekdays. This means taking
time off work if I want to attend the whole meeting. I have about 30m at
lunchtime to attend, and can be flexible about when I take lunch
(starting any time between noon and 1:30 pm, local time, which is UTC-3)
but time above and beyond that has to be borrowed from working hours. It
seems to me that scheduling for prior meetings didn't cause this
conflict for me. What changed?

That being said, this is nothing you should be concerned about if it's
only me you need to consider, as I'm just one person with a minor role
in the team. But are there no other North Americans on the team with day
jobs?

Ben