Introduction/Request to join alioth team

Hi there,

I intend to adopt the trophy-package [1] and think it's a good idea to
have it team-maintained under the pkg-games hood. So I request to join
the alioth-team with my username amoog-guest (I applied seperately there).

I'm a Ubuntu Developer (although "only" MOTU for now) so I have some
experience in packaging for Debian/Ubuntu and I would be available for
sponsored uploads to Ubuntu (incase that's needed).

In Debian, I currently maintain pauker, a learning app written in Java
and nzbget, a binary news file grabber. I intend to become a DM when I
have made some good relations with DDs who can endorse me.

Thanks for considering,

Greetings,

Andreas