Re: megaglest package

> Remaining stuff before I will upload to Debian:
>
> There is a pre-built Windows object file in the megaglest tarball:
>
> source/shared_lib/sources/libircclient/src/libircclient.obj
>
> There are two prebuilt ELF executables in the data source:
>
> egypt/chariot/g2xml in techs/megapack/egypt.7z
> egypt/chariot/xml2g in techs/megapack/egypt.7z

All of these are removed from svn now so next archives will be free of these

> The embedded code copy of freetype-gl is still being built and linked
> into megaglest despite FTGL being used. This is a waste of build and
> user resources.

I am working on separating embedded code into its own source archive.
The 3 libs are libircclient, miniupnpc and streflop. I believe streflop
is NOT available in debian as of yet, so do i keep streflop with the main
source code for now or move it into the embedded archive (need to ensure
the project builds at the end of the day)?

> The megaglest package fails to build if built twice in a row. Looks
> like the upstream build system does not delete some generated binaries
> on make clean or is missing a make clean. If you don't want to
> implement this upstream then you can work-around it in debian/rules.

We use cmake. We are able to build multiple times with no problem.
I am also able to run make clean, and calling make rebuilds from scratch.
Could you provide more details about what you mean it fails to build
multiple times, because clearly this works on our end?