Re: libsdl-1.3.0 in Debian

2011/12/7 shirish शिरीष :

> The idea behind writing this email is to know whether as a
> gamer/end-user if I could help in testing libsdl-1.3 in anyway.

I think most SDL-using games in Debian currently don't take advantage
of any SDL 1.3 features.

We should do some publicity about SDL 1.3 entering Debian so that any
upstreams using Debian can build their code against it and start
adding stuff that uses new features.

Unfortunately all the SDL-related libraries aren't co-installable with
SDL 1.3 due to the -dev packages depending on SDL 1.2, so probably
some things need adjusting too.

--
bye,
pabs