Re: RFS: pysolfc (replacement for removed package: pysol)

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> * Package name    : pysolfc
> * Description     : A Python solitaire game collection

A comment from IRC:

<stevecotton> ockham: I don't know, I'm not a DD.  But looking at the
data files, I don't believe the copyright statements.  For example,
cardset-vienna-2k looks to be scanned drawings by a professional
artist, while cardset-tuxedo is paint-overs of Tux.  Both claim to be
the exclusive work of T. Kirk.
<stevecotton> There's a lot of public-domain card sets because the
copyright has expired, and I'd believe that the scanned cards are PD,
if the copyright identified them as such.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise