Re: Analysis of "Nikki and the Robots" dependencies

On 11/02/2011 01:10 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Paul Wise<pabs@debian.org>  wrote:

I wasn't able to build the package because the packaging assumes some
random snapshot.

Now built from the latest darcs code, but I can only turn Nikki side
to side, not move her around.

Hmm. Do you have direct rendering? Without that, the game should still work, but will be terribly slow. (You can enable displaying (and logging) of frames per second by starting the game with -g.)

Cheers,
Sönke

(I am not subscribed, so please cc me!)