Re: sci-fi horror game

2011/8/29 810d4rk <810d4rk@gmail.com>:
> Hi, is anyone interested in porting this great game called white
> chamber that is an Sci-Fi Horror Adventure Game to debian?
> The sources are available at studiotrophis.com/site/downloads
> The engine is here res.dead-code.org/doku.php/wmelite:start
> I didn’t looked at the sources yet but I am looking forward to it when
> I have more time.

It doesn't seem to be DFSG-Free, am I wrong?

"The contents of the Studio Trophis site, including artwork and
downloads, are copyright of Studio Trophis © 2008. All material is
made available through a Creative Commons license:
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike. Click on the license for
specific details"

Greetings,
Miry