Re: Introducing myself - torcs game

2011/8/29 Rudy Godoy Guillén:

> Hello, this is my first email here. I'm the maintainer of Torcs[1], an Open
> Source racing car simulator game. I've learned about the project few months
> ago but never got in touch until now. I think the package will be better
> maintained on a team, so I'm here. I've been accepted on the Alioth's
> project. I've been participating in the Debian project for a while and I'm
> currently a DD, I'd be happy to cooperate here and eventually sponsor
> package uploads.

Welcome to the team!

Very glad to hear you are interested in sponsoring. You can find
packages that have been declared to be ready to upload (as well as
ones needing work) here:

PET1 (SVN only): http://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/PET/pet.cgi
PET3: http://pet.debian.net/pkg-games/pet.cgi
Wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

Some of these will be new packages that need thorough review. In the
world of games, DFSG item 2 is rarely thought about, here is a guide I
wrote about that:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Games/Upstream#Source

--
bye,