leaving games team

Hi all,
Sorry about the short notice, but I'm unsubscribing from the games team
list (and as such, associated bug reports).
Life isn't leaving much time for debian at the moment :(
I'll be staying in the IRC channel, and will be able to look at
tickets/stuff on request (but i expect in a much reduced capacity).

I expect freeciv is the only package where this will be noticed (if at
all ;)).

Please CC me in replies (as i'm unsubscribing), or catch me on irc to
chat.

thanks,
kk

--