Re: Alure version update

Hi Tobias,

I just made some modifications to alure's packaging, to include
correcting some lintian overrides. There are still the issue with the
new binaries having no manpages, or at least their manpages are not
being included in the final package. Would you please fix that?
Otherwise, I'll do this later myself.

Also, I'm not too familiar with multiarch support. I see the spec is
not even finalized yet. Is there some software that needs to have
alure with multiarch enabled?

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 11:08 PM, Tobias Hansen <tobias.han@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I updated the Debian packaging in the VCS. Would you review the changes and
> upload the package Andres?
>
> Best regards,
> Tobias
>
> Am 29.07.2011 12:04, schrieb Laszlo Papp:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could you please update the alure version in oneiric ? Here is the
>> announcement mail:
>> http://opensource.creative.com/pipermail/openal/2011-July/012433.html
>>
>> This is an important version for our Gluon platform since it let us to
>> eliminate one dependency. If you need help with something, let me
>> know. It is a simple version update. You might be able to install
>> examples, like libalure-examples with 3 lines in the
>> ./debian/libalure-examples.install file, but that is about it.
>>
>> Thank you for your help in advance! We are updating it in meego,
>> maemo/harmattan and archlinux today!
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Laszlo Papp

Andres Mejia