RFS: amoebax puyo puyo-style puzzle game

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "amoebax".

Package name    : amoebax
 Version         : 0.2.1-1
 Upstream Author :  Emma's Software
 URL             :  http://www.emma-soft.com/games/amoebax/download.html
 License         : GPL-2
 Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
amoebax    - Puyo Puyo-style puzzle game for up to two players
amoebax-data - Data files for amoebax

The upload would fix these bugs: 588654

My motivation for maintaining this package is: To contribute more to
the Debian Project, and start helping out on the Debian Games team.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/amoebax/amoebax_0.2.1+dfsg-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me, I'm also
added the package to the Gamers sponsor queue
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

Kind regards
 Wences Arana

--