The Butterfly Effect and a possible patch for Box2D

Hi,

I've started packaging The Butterfly Effect [1] [2], even though I
don't think it is (yet) of neough quality to be added to the
repositories. It seems to want this patch in the Box2D code, even
though I haven't found problems to run it linking it directly against
debian's box2d. I was considering adding it, though, to be on the safe
side and because it seems harmless. What do you think?

Greetings and thanks,
Miry

[1] http://the-butterfly-effect.org/
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/tbe/