usertags for wnpp and couple of queries .

Hi all,
 Please CC me if somebody responds/feels like responding.

I came to know about the recent games IRC meet.

Log of the meet -

Of the many interesting points and discussion taken in the meet, one
was of adding tags to game packages.

This had been my itch in the sense that I have been/was always looking
for a way in which I could see/view game packages in wnpp but just
could not find a nice way.

Anyways today I had a bit of a time at hand and took that time to tag
all the games, gaming libraries, emulators (packages which I felt were
related to gaming) and put tags in the wnpp bugs by sending e-mail to
control@bugs.debian.org with the format :-

user pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
usertag bugnumber + wnpp
thank you

Well after doing the whole thing, we have something like 123 packages
now with the tags of pkg-games-devel so packagers, maintainers and
interested people who want to file wnpp bugs can also look at them .

There is possibility that I may have missed some or may have tagged
them when do not fit the debian-games-team policy or something.

There are two packages however which I didn't tag specifically because
they were shareware. I do not know whether they
they have a place in the Debian universe or not. They are :-

Please close, reject or tag them as the debian-games team feels .
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17