Re: Debian Games Team Policy

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 1:56 AM, Evgeni Golov <evgeni@debian.org> wrote:

> pabs, when will the next one be?

Haven't thought about that yet. If someone else than you and I wants
to organise the next one that would be good, I think every team member
should get a shot at this. I've written up some stuff here about how I
think meetings should be organised:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings

> I've started (actually re-started) a wiki page for our policy:
>  http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Policy
> It has only very few points yet (based on the old page and our meeting).
> I will try to get more and post previews here on the list before
> publishing, and hope you all have some ideas too :)

Looks good to me.

Probably the new packages section can be replaced with lintian warnings?

I think we don't want our own specific lintian warnings, but rather
try to merge things into lintian git and make lintian more flexible
and useful for teams.

--
bye,
pabs