Re: failed kfreebsd-i386 build of mame 0.141-3

Finally, after 3 git commits, the patch for kfreebsd is complete!

Sorry about the 3 commits, but I have a strange error applying the
patch. (The patch was rejected when applied).

I have installed a little debian/kfreebsd on a VirtualBox, and the error
has gone!

When Jordi has some time could upload the package to unstable and then
maybe try with the buildd system (sorry again, is very impressive to
me).

Also, I sent the patch to upstream author
(http://forums.bannister.org/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=69428#Post69428), and he successfully acepted the patch!!!

--
Atte. Félix Arreola Rodríguez,
Firmado con GPG, llave 1E249EE4