Re: RFS: quakespasm (2nd try)

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 at 18:39:43 +0100, David Banks wrote:
> * I'm not sure if Recommends is correct, just basing that on
> ioquake3 package.

ioquake3 isn't really intended to be installed directly - it Recommends an
actually-playable game as a convenience for people who install the wrong
package, but I'm not entirely sure that it ought to.

The intended-user-visible packages are quake3 and openarena, which contain
launcher scripts but no engine, and have a hard dependency (not a
Recommends!) on the datafiles necessary to make them work.