Re: RFS: 0ad

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 at 22:15:56 -0700, Vincent Cheng wrote:
> Actually, I have to repack the tarball anyways in order to have 0ad and
> 0ad-data build from the same source package, although they're offered as 2
> separate source packages upstream.

Why do that? If you keep them separate, most bugs will presumably be in
the package with the code (0ad), so you'll probably only have to upload
0ad-data a couple of times per upstream release.

Bear in mind that "main" packages over about 200M - source or binary - don't
go in CD releases, only in DVD/BluRay and on network mirrors; I'm working on
splitting openarena-data into more manageable pieces so it'll fit better.
If the 0ad data is in a single large zip file you probably won't be able to
do that, though.