RFS: angband (updated package, 2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:3.2.0-1
of my package "angband".

It builds these binary packages:
angband    - A single-player, text-based, dungeon simulation game.

The package is not lintian clean. There is one warning about >50% arch-independent
data in /usr/share/angband. I am happy to build a separate angband-data package
if someone will mentor me. This warning has been present in many previous versions
of angband and has not prevented uploading.

The upload would fix these bugs: 547261

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/angband/angband_3.2.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Upstream development
is more active than at any time in the past 12+ years, and the package is now
GPL clean. (I also have a separate non-free angband-audio package for upload.)
I would greatly appreciate a small amount of someone's time to sponsor the
package and mentor me - there are a number of angband variants I would love to
package.

Kind regards
 Chris Carr