RFS : snak4 (adoption)

Dear games developers,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.12-13
of my package "snake4".

Please put me in cc in your reply for I haven't subscribed to debian-devel-games!

It builds these binary packages:
snake4     - Snake game

The package appears to be lintian clean to version 3.9.1.
I also added myself as maintainer and fixed a compiler warning during build.
I had this package already announced RFS on debian-mentors and got some hints to change.
I did some of this changes including to ask you for sponsorship in this mailing list.

Others not : E.g. I haven't changed to quilt for just 4 small changes.

I also had a version snake4_1.0.12-12 uploaded to mentors.debian.net.
That version only changed the maintainer entry in changelog. The intention was to take over as
a maintainer first.
If you want me to merge the two versions back to one snake4_1.0.12-12 please tell me.

I also have an alioth account. In case you prefer to use this platform you should tell me
a little bit more detailed what to do (there) and how.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/snake4/snake4_1.0.12-13.dsc

The package was placed on mentors.debian.net a little time ago, but I wanted to wait for RFS
until squeeze is out in the hope we can do the sponsoring more relaxed now.

Kind regards
 Michael Boegl