Re: Packaging SDL_perl 2.5*, and frozen-bubble for Debian Experimental

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 7:38 PM, Kartik Thakore
<thakore.kartik@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok but ... how do I get an experimental package made and uploaded?

For the making part, either wait for Josselin to do it or do it
yourself by going through the new upstream steps listed in
maint-guide:

http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ch-update.en.html#s-inspectnewupstream
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ch-update.en.html#s-newupstream

For the uploading part, send a mail to Josselin asking him to build
and upload. If he doesn't reply, you can mail debian-mentors and
debian-devel-games and someone (probably me) will do it instead.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise