Re: OpenArena DFSG-fixing

I've uploaded openarena 0.8.1-8 and openarena-data 0.8.1+dfsg1-1 to sid.
I'd appreciate any interop testing people can do, particularly with mixed
servers (unpatched client and patched server, or the other way round), and on
powerpc in case I got something wrong-endian (I no longer have rapid access to
a powerpc with a GUI). Please open bugs in the BTS if it's all gone horribly
wrong.

The new engine should work gracefully with the non-DFSG data, but the new
data absolutely requires the new engine. I've set Breaks to enforce this.

Thanks,
    Simon