How to upload tarball to pkg-games.alioth.debian.org.

Hello all,

let me for my future reference ask for the optimal procedure
for uploading the upstream tarball to be accessible at

    http://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/tarballs/

I just did it manually by uploading the tarball to my Alioth
account, then logging in at 'svn.debian.org' and then with both
hands moving the tarball to

    ../../groups/pkg-games/htdocs/tarballs/

For certain, I did not do it like this in December, but searching
my own mail archive and the wiki pages of the Games Team brought
no light into this calamity, so I settled for this method.

How do the master of the trade do it? Any failsafe method?

Best regards,
--
Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>

Abbonerar på: debian-mentors, debian-devel-games, debian-perl, debian-ipv6