RFS: xboard

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xboard".

This is a development version of xboard, that's why the target is experimental.
The xboard developers asked me to upload this version in Debian because they
would like some feedback on this version.
I've also added a patch to use the ghostview file browser. This patch can't be
added in the official xboard code but it comes from the git repository of a
developer (http://hgm.nubati.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=xboard.git;a=summary).

This is the first time I prepare an upload for experimental, I hope I've done
nothing wrong.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xboard/xboard_4.5~git20100118-1.dsc

Best Regards,
Vincent