Re: RFS: yofrankie

Am Samstag, den 05.06.2010, 12:05 +0800 schrieb Paul Wise:
> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Benjamin Drung <bdrung@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "yofrankie".
>
> Some comments:
>
> Please forward patches upstream if they aren't already (and add Forwarded URLs).

I already did that and all my patches were accepted by upstream.

> PREFIX in upstream Makefile should be /usr/local, /usr is reserved for
> the packaging system.

Done (long ago).

> In the version number, does 1.1b mean this is a beta? If so,
> 1.1~b~svn97 might be a better version.

b doesn't mean beta, but mean second (1.1, 1.1a, 1.1b, ...).

> DMUA should only be set by sponsors, not by DMs. It should also not be
> set on the first upload.

Removed.

> ttf-yofrankie package description doesn't need to describe the game,
> just the font.

Suggestions for the long description?

> yofrankie short description doesn't need to mention specific
> technology or game genre (leave those for the long description), I'd
> suggest this instead:
>
> game about the adventures of Frank the sugar glider

Applied.

> The long description doesn't need to mention it is open source since
> everything in Debian main should be open source. I think the last
> sentence could be restructured to not mention "free software" twice.

I removed the sentence, because a casual gamer doesn't care about how
the game was made.

--
Benjamin Drung
Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Maintainer (www.debian.org)