Request to join the games team to maintain zsnes

Hello,

I am currently adopting[1] zsnes, an emulator for the Super Nintendo
Enternainment System (also known as the Super Famicom).

Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@debian.org> (former uploader of this
package) advised me to join the Games team. It seems a good idea to me
as this is my first package (not my first contribution though). I will
be pleased to help with other packages. Eshat Cakar, who helped me do
the packaging, seems to be interesting in co-maintaining the package
with me, too.

I have a working package[2] that fixes several bugs and enhances the
package's shape (watchfile, "3.0 (quilt)" format, amd64 build, etc).
FYI, it is available on github[3].

If the Games team accepts this package, what should I do before
sending an RFS ? I guess pushing the repository to Alioth and setting
the Maintainer field to "Debian Games Team" are the first steps, but I
may be missing something :-)

[2] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zsnes/zsnes_1.510-3.dsc
[3] https://github.com/emillon/zsnes

Thank you and press start to play,