unblock: doom-wad-shareware/1.9.fixed-1

Package: release.debian.org
Severity: normal
User: release.debian.org@packages.debian.org
Usertags: unblock

Hello,

Please unblock package doom-wad-shareware.

This is possibly the simplest possible Debian package: it
installs precicely one upstream file, plus the changelog
and copyright files.  Amazingly, it turns out it has been
installing the wrong upstream file for the last ten years.

The original maintainer resigned in December last year. I've
taken over maintenance and packaged the correct file.  Due
to the trivial nature of the package, the fact that the
testing version installs the wrong file, and to prevent the
former maintainer being bugged about the package for the
duration of the next release, I am requesting this unblock.

unblock doom-wad-shareware/1.9.fixed-1

-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.30-2-686 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_GB.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_GB.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash