Re: warzone2100 freeze exception

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 15:49:29 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> I would like to upload 2.3.4 and have it included in squeeze. 2.3.2
> included a number of good changes and fixes and with the addition of
> the 2.3.3 and 2.3.4 fixes, it is a better version overall. A full
> debdiff and a debdiff with autotools updates, copyright updates,
> translation updates, changes to Windows/MacOS files and other
> irrelevant files stripped are available at the URLs below. After I
> also strip out the updates to one of the non-default AIs, the diffstat
> looks like this:

[...]
How much of that was already in 2.3.2?

> http://people.debian.org/~pabs/tmp/debdiff-noai

A few comments while looking at the diff:

I don't understand the lib/framework/debug.h change there.

The change to mouseDown/mouseDrag doesn't make a lot of sense to me
either, since X will send you button 2 press/release if third-button
emulation is enabled, and if not then you probably don't want apps to
emulate it themselves.  Possibly it makes sense for other OSes...

What's the jpeg stuff in ivis_common about?  Could this use libjpeg
instead?

I'll stop here for now.  Hopefully the diff from 2.3.2 to 2.3.4 is a bit
smaller.

Cheers,
Julien