Re: Adding game into repos

On 05/13/10 03:29, Paul Wise wrote:
On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 7:25 AM, manuel<linuxuser-sky@gmx.de>  wrote:

I made my first debian package and uploaded it here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyksokoban/files/
Great, some quick feedback:

Ensure you run lintian over it.

Generally you shouldn't directly create the maintainer scripts
(postinst/prerm/etc).

debian/install can use wildcards, please read the dh_install manual page.

And how do i handle a update, i mean when i update my game (hopefully not so
soon it should be finished) how do i update the debian package ? do i just
do a new one or how is it done?
The maint-guide document covers this.

Hi Paul and others

I found finally time again to work on my game package.

Now its lintian clean and has a manpage. Also i was able to remove the

postinst/prerm/etc scripts.

I do a new upload at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyksokoban/files/

right now.

The next step would be to create an alioth acc and request to become a debian game maintainer right?

Thanks

Manuel