Re: Avaneya - A Cerebral Science Fiction Game for GNU/Linux

Sounds like an awesome game, I look forward to seeing it released!

Regarding the website, your use of CSS to create two scrollbars is
absolutely horrible. Please fix that like normal web pages, there is
only one scrollbar. I had to open a non-Mozilla browser to view it
sanely.

I'd strongly suggest using git instead of SVN for version control.

Will you also be releasing the code for the servers? I imagine some
folks will want to play on private servers with their friends/clans.

Please choose one of the DFSG-compatible CC licenses (CC0, CC-BY 3.0,
CC-BY-SA 3.0) for the game art.

When you release the game please mention it here, on the freedesktop
games list and on the Fedora games list.

I'd encourage you to read this recent thread on debian-legal about
what is the "source code" for games:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2010/04/threads.html#00002
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.legal/33089

--