Cytadela packaging

Hi,

A few months ago I discovered a nice, classic doom-like called
Cytadela.

The project reimplements the game engine for a commercial game
released years before.

The game data is said to be GPL'd:

  "All the algorithms and artwork were taken from the original with
   permission from their authors. Distribution of the artwork (as a
   part of the conversion) is allowed under terms of the GNU GPL."
  http://cytadela.sourceforge.net/doc.php?lang=en

I tried to get confirmation from the maintainer, but sadly I never
heard of him since then (while he answered another thread only a few
weeks before):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cytadela/forums/forum/562755/topic/3404398
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cytadela/forums/forum/562755/topic/3389602

What do you think? Package? Package not? :)

--
Sylvain