Re: rott shareware vs commercial game

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:39:49AM +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> If we are to support the rott commercial data in addition to the shareware
> data in the future, should we use 'rott-data' as a virtual package name, and
> provide it with packages 'rott-shareware' and 'rott-commercial' (or
> similar?)

I've implemented this in the "rott_vpkg" branch.  I don't own a copy of the
commercial data so I can't implement support for that (yet).

Incidentally I think the rott branch is very nearly ready for merging. I
need to change the default behaviour away from downloading 1rott13.zip
automatically and support providing a local copy of the file if you have one.