Re: Patches to fix fullscreen games viewport issues with recent Xorg versions

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 11:10, Hans de Goede <hdegoede@redhat.com> wrote:
I really feel the X server should be fixed instead. This functionality
is definitely in use in the wild.

I won't disagree, but I don't have the skills, and those who do have
the skills (the driver authors), I don't think will give this high priority,
but I may be wrong. So go and file bugs and please but me in the CC.

Breaking fullscreen software should be a priority for them. Unless
we should go back to pre-xrandr times, too? :-)

Ivan Vučica