RE: Request for information to update existing libclanlib package

> Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:05:10 +0200
> Subject: Re: Request for information to update existing libclanlib package
> From: goneri@rulezlan.org
> To: rombust@hotmail.co.uk
> CC: debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org
>
> 2009/9/18 Mark Page <rombust@hotmail.co.uk>:

[snip]

> > Now ClanLib 2.0.4 has been released ( http://clanlib.org/examples.html ). I
> > need to find who (if any) are still maintaining the clanlib package
> > and the correct procedure of updating it.
> >
> > I guess that it is not straightforward because ClanLib 2.0 is not compatible
> > with ClanLib 1.0 - And should be treated as a seperate package.
> >
> > (I was suggested by Jon/jmtd on #debian-games to try this mailing list)
> Do you know a game that need clanlib2?

I do not know of any games that require ClanLib V2.

Do we wait until a significant game has been converted from Clanlib V1 to ClanLib V2 before producing a package?

New! Receive and respond to mail from other email accounts from within Hotmail Find out how.