I am packaging Wormux 0.8.5

Hello,

Since I didn't have the time to puvlish my work on Wormux 0.8.4 and
upstream already released 0.8.5 yesterday I decided I will package 0.8.5
and publish it in our repo.

There will be a new binary package which contains the index server and
the games server and there will be some other changes (docs which are
new now, stuff like that).

The work I made for 0.8.4 and didn't manage to publish was actually
involving even repackaging the upstream tarball because there were some
overlinking issues which needed changes in Makefile.am files and some
backup files which were wrongly part of the tarball.

I hope to be able to do this during the next weekend.

EddyP