Licensing of data

Hi all!

	I'm preparing a followup package for the supertux 0.3.0 that is
currently in Debian. The changelog entry for 0.3.0 states

supertux (0.3.0~dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=low

[...]

  * Licensing:
     - Updated copyright by diffing both 0.1.3 and 0.3.0 upstream tarballs,
       added missing GPL headers, updated author and contributor lists.
     - DFSGified version by removing data/sound and data/music from the
       upstream tarball since the licenses are not clear for those files. The
       upstream authors are clarifying this on a wiki page, so we hope we'll
       be able to release a 0.3.0-1 version with all DFSG-free content (thus
       the choice of the tilde a DFSG separator).
     - Added both --disable-sfx and --disable-music options to the command in
       the desktop and the menu files accordingly.

[...]

 -- Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@enst-bretagne.fr>  Mon,  1 Jan 2007 02:09:53 +0100

	Current information seems to indicate that this issue has been
resolved / cleared up. So can I savely assume that everything in the
0.3.1d tarball is GPL with alternatively CC-By-Sa for some parts?

Regards

	Christoph

Ubuntu/Debian Games Team
--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   : GPG 4096R : 0xD49AE731

http://www.christoph-egger.org/