Re: r10268 - packages/trunk/plee-the-bear/debian

Julien Jorge schrieb:
> Le Tue, 01 Sep 2009 23:18:40 +0200,
> Christoph Egger <debian@christoph-egger.org> a écrit :
>>
>> 	Good luck finding replacements, I know how hard that is, done that for
>> supertuxkart ;)
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> 	Christoph
>>

> Unfortunately I did not know the license was non-free. It seems clear with point 2, was less clear from the shortened version on Creative Commons' website.
>
> Do you know a good website where we can find real free samples ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Julien

Hi!

	Unfortunately good, free sounds are really hard to find. That's one of
the reasons it is so difficult to get upstreams to remove the freesounds
samples as there are loads of them and many of them are really nice.

	There is our Resources Page[1] out on the web which has some good
resources and you may find something there. The most usefull source for
me was the now dead pdsounds project. Fortunately there's a backup of
all the samples at[1].

	I was personally thinking of trying out some sound producing but I'm
too much perfectionist to use my builtin notebook soundcard and I still
need to find someone to write a driver for my better hardware or write
the alsa driver myself ;)

Regards

	Christoph

[0] http://pdsounds.tuxfamily.org/
[1] http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Games/Resources
--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   : GPG 4096R : 0xD49AE731

http://www.christoph-egger.org/