GoPlay! and meta-packages

Hi,

A short dive in the 'goplay' source code shows it has a global filter
on 'role::program':

  engine.mainFacet = "game";
  engine.secondaryFacet = "interface";
  engine.globalFilter = Xapian::Query("XTrole::program");

In the case of GNU FreeDink, I made a 'freedink' meta-package that
installs 'freedink-engine' (base game) and 'freedink-dfarc' (a
front-end to play extensions, which is the primary use of the engine
nowadays).

So I tagged it 'role::metapackage', but this excludes it from goplay
(since it is not 'role::program').

What is the most sensible path?

- tag freedink-engine and freedink-dfarc as role::program and
  game::... (note that freedink-dfarc is not exactly a game, just a
  front-end) and have them both listed

- make goplay accept meta-packages (it already shows a number of
  transitional packages, btw)

- another idea? :)

--
Sylvain