Help on a couple of packages

Hi folks,

Just wanted to send this out in case anyone is bored and feels like helping me on a couple of packages.

Pegsolitaire. I uploaded this one a while ago but it was rejected because the documentation is GFDL. I'm not sure I understand the issue well enough to know if it contains the invariant section or whatever.

asc: I was holding off on uploading this for libparagui-1.1 but then we realized that is uses it's own modified copy of libparagui (as well as sdlmm and sdlsound). I have been trying to contact upstream to inquire about it but it appears that they predominantly speak German so I'm not having much luck. They have an IRC channel #asc-pbp on Quakenet.

Any assistance on either would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Barry deFreese