libphysfs 2.0.0

Hi folks,

While trying to get libphysfs-1.1.1 into Debian I have been talking to the upstream developer. He has decided to release PhysicsFS 2.0.0 as the new stable release. It is ABI compatible with the older releases so if I can work it out with the release team, I hope to be uploading it soon and having it Provide libphysfs-1.0-0.

Here is the announcement if you are curious.

http://icculus.org/pipermail/physfs/2009-March/000697.html

I'd like to get this in soon and then upload asc, trigger-rally, pingus, and wz2100 (Well I'll let pabs do wz2100 :)). It shouldn't be necessary to wait but would probably be ideal if we could.

Thanks!

Barry deFreese