Re: Lintian checks

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 06:46, Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think they'll let us update anything in Lenny unless it fixes
> RC ori18n stuff, but of course it makes lots of sense to triage the
> bugs and start fixing all we can, even when Lenny is not out yet and
> everything is cold and frozen :)

To be more specific:

Does it make sense to pollute unstable with non-critical uploads?
This might cause problems if something some RC blocker is found
and fixed in our packages, as my non-critical fix will sit there, needing
to be included unless the RMs do some extra magic, resulting in
more work for them.

I don't mind doing this as the chance of this happening is low, but
I wanted to get input from others, first.

Richard