The revival of Nettoe

Hello all,

I can disclose that I have now established contact with
Gabriele Giorgetti, the original author of Nettoe. He has
granted me a developers access to the project site at
SourceForge.net.

I am now in the process of applying a set of six patches
to the long dormant upstream code base. One of those
patches contains the application of the socket option
SO_REUSEADDR, an alteration that has been used in the
corresponding Debian package for some years now.

Best regards,

Mats Erik Andersson

	Specialiteter:	Debian GNU/Linux
	                OpenBSD