Re: Quake 3 in game-data-packager

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 at 15:51:53 +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:59:17 +0100 Simon McVittie <smcv@debian.org> wrote:
> > I've tried to finish off Jon's quake3 branch of game-data-packager to
> > support building a non-distributable quake3-data.deb
> I'm not sure what ACLs are in place on the
> main g-d-p repo, but if possible I'd encourage you to push to branches
> there. (do you have to be a member of the team first? I will check. Are
> you happy to join?)

I wouldn't mind joining if that doesn't imply any particular responsibility
for maintenance of unrelated games... I'm never quite sure what joining a team
is meant to imply, tbh.

> Are you using the existing quake3 packaging efforts for your SVN builds?

Yes, I've been using what's in pkg-games svn for the binaries and the
quake3/quake3-server dummy packages (which could all go in contrib, afaics).

    Simon