RFS: invaders

Hi,

short notice: I just imported the build fix for invaders (only needed
if --stack-protector is turned on by default) from Ubuntu to svn (not yet
tagged, and target still set to unreleased... and I "own" the changelog entry
which would mean a not inteded NMU).

Fabian, as your the sole person in uploaders, do you see any problems?
If you want, I can add myself to uploaders (as I wouldn't have any problems to
support future maintenance of invaders, source looks good and small enough to
be easily fixable).

Thanks and cheers,
     Stefan.