Re: RFS: gnurobbo (updated package)

Hi,

Stephen Kitt <steve@sk2.org> writes:

>> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.62-1
>> of my package "gnurobbo".

Do you know under what license data/skins/original/robbo.ttf is
released?  It was changed in the last upstream release (it was
DejaVu Sans Condensed, but now is ZapfHumanist, which is copyright
1990-1996 Bitstream Inc.).  Of course upstream's LICENSE-ttf was not
updated...  The DejaVu fonts were originally also released by Bitstream,
so ZapfHumanist may be released under a free license as well, but I'm
not sure about it.

Regards,
Ansgar