Anyway I uploaded my clanlib2 to git.debian.org.(Re: I just made debian package of ClanLib 2.0.4 .)

>2009/9/24 Barry deFreese <bdefreese@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Nozzy,
> >
> > Can you post your source package somewhere, I can take a look at it and see
> > about including it in the games team.  Or you can join us on the Debian
> > Games Team and help maintain them.
>
> I've  been registered in Debian Games Team ,just few days ago.
> I also have my account in alioth.debian.org.
>
> [Q1] Should I make new repository of  git in alioth, and upload my
> source package ?
>       (I would be up for instructions described in
> http://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS/git. )
>
> [Q2] If [Q1] is no, should I upload my source package to any free
> storage service and show the url
>      in this mailing-list?
>
> I read almost all the documents around
> http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development,
> and also around http://www.debian.org/devel/, but I'm not yet sure to
> understand the way to contribute
> in Debian Games Team.So I'm glad for any advices and suggestions.

Anyway, I consulted some question related to [Q1],[Q2] to IRC (OFTC
#debian-games) ,and also I got almost all answers of my questions.
Many thanks them for those helps.

Then I report here, I uploaded my clanlib2 source package (based on the
source of ClanLib 2.0.4) to the repo of
git.debian.org/git/pkg-games/clanlib2.git.

I hope anyone reviews this package.

Thanks
--
 Nozzy