RE: Request for information to update existing libclanlib package

> Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:49:13 -0400
> From: bdefreese@debian.org
> To: rombust@hotmail.co.uk
> CC: debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Request for information to update existing libclanlib package
>
> Mark Page wrote:
> > <snip>> >
> > > >
> > > I did the last two updates, I'll take a look at at least upgrading
> > to 1.0.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >

> > That would be great. Use the subversion ClanLib V1 found at:
> > svn://esoteric.clanlib.org/ClanLib/Development/ClanLib-1.0
> >
> Mark,
>
> Do you know of any issues with clanlib from SVN? I am having the
> following issue:
>
> /usr/bin/install: will not overwrite just-created
> `/tmp/buildd/clanlib-1.0~svn3827/debian/tmp/usr/include/ClanLib-1.0/ClanLib/Core/System/log.h'
> with `Core/System/log.h'
> make[4]: *** [install-nobase_ClanLibincludeHEADERS] Error 1
>
> I'm sure it's something stupid I'm doing but I'll be darned if I can
> figure it out.

Yes, it was a mistake in the ClanLib SVN.

"Sources/API/Makefile.am" contained a duplicate "Core/System/log.h " line

Fixed in SVN.

( It has been like that since the SVN logs started in 2006 :) )

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN. Download Now