Irrlicht patch

[Please get any reply sended to debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org,
you can drop me if you want]

Hi!

	As I was told on IRC, supertuxkart wants a patch against the
irrlicht library for a fully functional 0.7 Version. While this just
adds a symbol I'm obviously not really happy to patch _shared_
libraries for single applications.

	Does the supertuxkart Team know whether the symbol is already
added / to be added unchanged in irrlicht for their next release so
the symbol won't disappear in 1.6 if I patch it into 1.5? Can I be
sure there won't be other symbols added / removed / changed for the
supertuxkart irrlicht?

Regards

	Christoph {Debian Games Team}

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   : GPG 4096R : 0xD49AE731

http://www.christoph-egger.org/